DONT BUY GOLD FROM http://www.diabloiiigold.com/

http://www.diabloiiigold.com/
This "people" (i think the whole site is runed from one people) are scaming. They have a "competition" on there facebook page in which i participated. After i folowed all the rules whit are:
First, Click "Like" for our DiabloIIIGold facebook Page(click here).
Second, upload your awesome Diablo 3 Character Avatar with the name. Like this one.
Third, invite your friends to "Like" your Avatar at our facebook.
Fourth, the more facebook "Like" you get on your Avatar, the Bigger Chance you will win the big Prize.
I got the more likes (1800 at the moment) and they now decide to remove me from the contest. The reason for that is that i have put the link of my picture to all my blogs/sites and got 1800 likes in 1 day. I never used any malicios tools to do that. I just put the link and beged for people to like it. Then they started acusing me that the people who liked the picture are not from my friend list. After making a litle investigation i found that none of the 62 likes for "curent winner" are made from his friendlist.
Diablo3 scam sellers
Some of the "happy customers of the site":
Siem Van Malm I ordered mine 2 days ago, never received an invite. I can't join/click on LiveChat, can you give me the URL of LiveChat?
Ryan Smith yesterday i ordered 20000k and received no invite for almost half hour so i went to live chat. Lily (always same name) told me they cant deliver that much and asked if i would take 20k just this one time.
The site is suspicios by itself (many of the butons dont work and etc). DONT BUY GOLD FROM http://www.diabloiiigold.com/

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар