BOSE CQ35 PROBLEMS WITH PAIRING

I got BOSE CQ35 from the Huawei P20 pro promotion a couple of months ago. They were working perfect (amazing headphones with very good noise cancelation perfect for the underground in London) until last month i could not connect them anymore to my MacBook Pro. They were connecting perfect to my iPhone, my Samsung and my Huawei, but they could not connect to my MacBook. The computer finds them and even connects to them, but after 5 min. they disconnect and you can't connect them again. After long hours of frustration i found the workaround for this problem. Here is the way to fix it (until Bose fix it) :
1. Turn the headphones off. Keep them off for at least 30 seconds .
2. Connect charger to your headphones and keep them for at least 5 seconds.
3. Turn the bluetooth off and then on on your laptop.
4. Turn your headphones and try to connect. They should work without any problem now.

I found that the problem happens when my laptop goes to standby or when my headphones goes to standby while connected to the laptop.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар