BTC-E SCAM / FAKE / STUPED / ADMIN SUX / SUPPORT SUX / BTC-E SUX

BTC E SUX BIG TIME.
I HAVE ACCOUNT THERE AND WANTED TO SELL SOME OF MY LITECOINS.
SO FAR SO GOOD. THE TRANFER TO THERE WALLET IS FAST AND "SECURE".
After i transferred my litecoins, the problem started. I have forgoten my password for the site (i use different passwords on all sites i use), so i requested new password. They have send me email and i have changed my password. After that i have sold my LTC for EURO and wanted to make withdraw. Because of the password change, they have blocked my account for withdraw for 48 hours (this is ok because its my fault about the password and extra security is good for fighting fraud). After the 48 hours have passed i immediately try to withdraw my EURO funds to PayPal. Well there is no fucking EUR PayPal withdraw... On there Support page:

https://hdbtce.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/31/3/withdraw-usd--eur--rur

There is a section
Paypal.com the minimum withdrawal amount $ 200

Paypal.com the minimum withdrawal amount 200 €


So it says there is EUR withdraw for PayPal. Well when they have your money, that option is disabled. So you have to convert your EUR to USD. In the process you will lose around 25$-30$ (yes  i transferred 388 EUR and ended whit 490$, and i should have ended whit 515-520$).
To tope it up, after the transfer was done, i cant withdraw from USD to PayPal for less then 1000$...
Yes the support page says i can withdraw 200$ or 200EUR, when infact you cant withdraw EUR, and when you try to withdraw USD it says the minimum is 1000$, not 200$ like they say on there support page. I have opened a ticket and currently waiting for info about the error on there support page....


Не търгувайте в BTC-E. 99.9% от нещата написани в тяхното FAQ не е истина. 


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар